Friday, January 29, 2010

Deluge Will Be In The Crossword

Ever been woken up from a peaceful nights sleep by a screaming woman? And when you jumped up to find what the fuss was you realized your feet were wet? I have. Very wet. And cold. And you in your "nighttime attire". And then the water was pouring thru the ceiling into the kitchen. I pulled the pots down off the rack and got an eyeful of freezing liquid. We had to move the fridge. It was 3:45am. At least we found all those magnet letters that had mysteriously disappeared. Now I can do a crossword again.

Anyhow, I'm off to take care of business and deliver the goods, one... last... time. I'll be at 450 West 41st street between 9th & 10th, if you're in the area. Stop by. Have a laugh. But first we gotta get outta here... and waffles with Amon.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

what the hell happened..being that the bathroon is upstairs above the kitchen...did some of the pipes freeze or something...
Good luck ..I hope you have fun..lots of pics I hope...