Friday, January 8, 2010

It Was Bright, This Morning

IMG_1291

It wasn't really.

IMG_1292

It still isn't.


P1170438

I watched Public Enemies this morning, the John Dillinger film. It was good but I was distracted, by planes & snow & not really wanting to watch a movie, even tho I did.

I'm off to Miami this weekend. Only gonna feel like two days since I'm leaving so late. Late flight tonight, early Monday, but at least it's JetBlue. Maybe they'll have a film worth watching. Maybe I'll sleep. Maybe I'll start that book. Maybe I'll be home safe & quick.

Since it may nearing my last visit to teach down on South Beach, maybe I'll try to actually make the most of it, get out to Coral Castle or maybe step foot on the beach. In all the times I've been down there I've never gotten so much as a grain of sand between my toes. Hmm.

No comments: