Monday, January 25, 2010

Winner Winner Gumbo Dinner

I don't necessarily like finding so much pleasure in someone else's pain, but man was I satisfied by last nights NFC Championship outcome. I was worried for a couple minutes there towards the end of the 4th quarter but, they pulled it out with the luck of a coin toss and sent the Saints to their first Super Bowl ever. Good for them. Now I'm gonna be able to sit back and simply enjoy the game without having to be concerned with the outcome. I'd like to see the Saints win their first ever, but I enjoy the thought of the Colts winning again since I think Peyton Manning deserves it. He's good. But that's all two weeks off, so we got some time. For now, in honor of the Saints win, I'm making myself some Zatarain's red beans & rice for dinner. Best I could do on short notice.

No comments: