Friday, January 22, 2010

Intent On Ambidexterity

I've been trying to become ambidextrous for a couple weeks now, in secret. So far I've tried eating with my left hand, opening doors, washing dishes, throwing rocks, playing guitar, changing channels, brushing my teeth (that was the hardest (I stabbed myself in the gums)) & cleaning the kitty litter box. I even wrote out a few notes today with my left hand. They're actually more legible than my normal penmanship, but I'm told I have sloppy handwriting so... jury's still out on that one. Tonight I ate entire bowl of beef barley with my left hand. Granted most of it ended up on my white waffle weave thermal but, I think I'm getting the hang of it.

I think the most interesting part of becoming ambidextrous so far is when I googled the word today I got some awesome photos that, for the life of me, I cannot figure out what on Earth they have to do with being both left handed and right handed, but they're worth sharing.

Maybe he's gonna do the peanut butter with the left hand.

This guy might be ambi-ambidextrous, but it's still unclear.

That's not ambidextrous. He's trying to keep from catching on fire! It's a survival skill.

Seems a little confrontational.

This one's just confusing and should never have happened.

No comments: