Sunday, September 13, 2009

Help I'm Alive

Yesterday I helped a man gather carts in a parking lot. And I drove with my window down all day, even tho it was cold and rainy. I ran a successful rehearsal thru the sound of heavy machinery, close proximity frisbee and Italian operetta. My feet were soaking in wet shoes and socks from 8:30 am til about 10 pm when I took them off and drove home barefoot. I think I'll do that more often. Even with dry socks.

I also think that Obladi has had her kittens. I'm guessing 4, and hopefully at least one calico, that we may or may not keep, but she was fat, so who knows. I'm gonna send out a little search party this morning and see what we can see. L'Schtuppe ain't far behind. Still planning on giving away three of Høgni's four, and everyone seems to want the little black guy. He's a survivor. May not be going anywhere.

Giants game today at 4:15. Think I'll be home in time? I got a show meeting in Allentown today. Hotel conference room; fancy. Seasons overlapping. It was gonna be in Lancaster but, traveling heads prevailed. I was gonna just stay down there, gotta teach the Catholics tomorrow night, but since it is in Allentown I'll just come home tonight and drive back tomorrow, probably barefoot with the windows down.

No comments: