Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aye!meem

Random photo.

I have just recently found out that for some/most of these songs I attach as a friendly musical accompaniment to these posts is coming across in 30 second snippets rather than it's full 3-5 minute glory. This troubles me. I did a little digging and found this:
"it means that the artist or record label that has registered the song in our database has not approved full-length streaming for our users"
Bullhonkey. I thought streaming tracks was a perfectly safe and accepted way to share music legally. All I can say is that if you wanna hear these full tracks you're gonna have to be signed into my imeem profile while you read the blog. Too much work I know (not really, just sign in once and as long as your computer stays on, you are good), but if you want my password, just ask. Except for you Daniel, you can't have it.

Or maybe I'll just find a new, better way to share some tunes with you.

For now, here's my a new favorite from Brent Knopf's (Menomena) new solo album under Ramona Falls. Hopefully you can hear more than 30 seconds of it someday. It's worth it.


No comments: