Saturday, September 26, 2009

15 Years In The Making

The day of Dani & Vic's wedding started off pretty calm. No one was up when I woke, except the radio was on, which I thought was weird. I grabbed the guitar and made myself a cup of tea. If I was gonna play during this ceremony I should probably get in a little practice. It's been a long time since I've played. The porch seemed the best spot.
IMG_1669
People started to stir and show up to the house round noon and there was primping to get done. Shaving & showering & things of that nature. We were all very clean.
IMG_1685
Before long we were at the boardwalk awaiting the bride and ready to go.
P1150071
And then it happened.
P1150076
The ceremony was sweet and original. It was theirs and they made it ours. Quite good.
P1150101
They hit the beach with the paparazzi.
IMG_1727
The reception was fantastic, with great food, beer and friends. And great music, if I do say so myself.
P1150158
The night was capped off with a dip in the ocean. Just Eric & I really. I mean it was right there why not. Oh And we threw Tricia in too. Thought she looked warm.
P1150178
P1150182
That is one of the best photos I've had the pleasure of being in.

After that the hot tub back at the house was the perfect remedy.
IMG_1744
That and shots of jagermeister.
IMG_1743
I don't really remember how the night ended, but in my experience that's the sign of a great party.

No comments: