Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chivalry On Stone Mountain

I love everything about this story. It has all the elements that I require of just a great time to be had for everyone; the South, screaming children, angry old men, ultimatums, violence & Walmart. How could it be any better? I guess if you added wrestling or something with Nascar, then you'd be talking.

Look at that face. A face any mother would love. Except maybe the mother of the little girl he beat mercilessly in the aisle of a Georgia Walmart yesterday. That's right, when little Sally decided to throw her afternoon tantrum, on schedule mind you, this guy, Roger Stephens, thought fair is fair and gave Mom a warning.
"If you don't shut the baby up, I will shut her up for you."
Awesome. Then when little Sally, now just in her second year of life on this great planet, didn't heed the big strong man's warning, Stephens did what any of us would have done and not thought twice about it. He grabbed the girl and slapped her in the face. And then he did it again. And then he did it again. And then he did it again. No typo there. He smacked her 4 or 5 times. And then the cherry on the sundae...
"See, I told you I would shut her up"
Nice!! This guy is my new hero, replacing Glenn Beck, Joseph Goebbels & people who drown newborn kittens in the ocean. Let's hope he gets sentenced to life in a daycare. What is this guy doing in the same aisle as a 2 year old girl, anyhow? Walmart's a big store and they spread that stuff out so that old curmudgeons don't come into contact with anyone out of their own generational spectrum. Shame on you Walmart. You should've been smacked across the face yourself. I'm going there later on today. I'll do it.

No comments: