Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Mother

We only check the mail maybe once a week. Let it pile up and then I'll go down and get it. Yesterday was the first time in maybe ten days either of us have gone down to the boxes. Glad I decided to go before the weekend because I saw this posted on the bulletin...

IMG_1576

That's our cat! That's Obladi. She had been hanging around the house more and we had seen her not too long ago. Maybe a week or so, but she's an outdoor cat and she likes it that way so we let her explore. But apparently someone found her and we knew she had been looking pretty pregnant so...

IMG_1570

Yup. There she is. The people who had found her in their backyard were quite nice and informed me that there were originally three babies, but when they found her one had died already. They had taken good care of her for the week and now I got to bring her home. Before I left I asked if they wanted a kitten in a few weeks. They said no.

Grand total is up to 12.

No comments: