Monday, March 10, 2008

Scattershot & Exorbitant Inartfulness

  • our next daytrip will be to New Hope~that may not be this week
  • Abner's been sleeping on our pillows
  • Barry Bonds may go to the Mets, but probably not
  • I watch arena football
  • we've been experimenting with eggs
  • where's my Anthem magazine?
  • now she wants a Great Dane
  • working on filling out catalogues
  • today I brought in firewood
  • Eliot Spitzer pays for it
  • I love Killface & his cloven hooves
  • we use garbage bags for window shades
  • Fran reads Better Homes & Gardens
  • I hate John & Kate + 8
  • feeling car commercial soundtracks
  • I'm off pork roll sandwiches
  • back on the tea

    recentshotz
    dscn8499
    dscn8496
    dscn8489
    dscn8458
    dscn8423
    dscn8477
    dscn8468
    dscn8445
    dscn8435

    thank you
    good night

No comments: