Friday, March 28, 2008

Fiiiiiine, I'll Watch The NCAA's

I have been trying to pretend to be interested in the college championships but I just can't be bothered, but I managed to catch the end of the Davidson game the other night against Gonzaga and then again when they took out Georgetown and this Stephen Curry kid is impressive. So I made sure to try and watch most of tonights game against Wisconsin, where they were supposed to lose (again) but did not (again). Even tho it was a blowout, it was a great game and those kids, not only Curry, are exciting to watch on that court. Even Lebron was in the stands just having a good time watching these kids go further in the bracket than even they expected to go. So naturally, now I'm hooked, like half the country. Let's just hope they can get past Kansas, or for by some miracle Villanova, so I can keep watching the NCAA's cuz I'm afraid that if they're out, so am I.

No comments: