Thursday, March 20, 2008

Brackets Schmrackets

All I been hearing about is these NCAA brackets. Who's picking who over who, one seed, two seed, poppy seed, sesame seed. I choose Ohio State. Are they in it? I don't really care. There's too many teams. I like the 8 team playoff. I can keep track of that. It's forcing me to have to watch the History Channel. But that's fine. They had some programs on about the development of the western railroads and the Alaskan pipeline. Fascinating. Really. I've been lucky enough to catch a few decent basketball games (Rockets finally lost after 22 straight/I like the Golden State Warriors now) and some of the Mets spring training games. Liking Brian Schneider. Not so much with Ryan Church. But it's only spring training.

My favorite song right now is Friend Of Ours by Elbow. The Seldom Seen Kid is their brilliant new album. Pick it up.

Fran is on another cleaning spree. But this one was pretty effective. My sweaters have been color co-ordinated.

No comments: