Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fran Go Bye-Bye

Fran left me!

fran go bye-bye

Haha, not for good, just for the weekend. She is at this very moment on a plane to Georgia to spend some time with the family. She misses them. Hopefully it's a nice relaxing weekend where she can spend some quality time just catching up with everyone. Her Mom just got a new job, Kevin has a brand new girlfriend/prom date, Mariah, and I'm sure Madison grew like 4 feet. So that will be nice. I hope she comes back.

In the meantime I will probably lock myself inside my room and tie myself to the computer chair. I started a little project on Monday that I thought would take only a couple days but after just a couple days is nowhere near even being a tenth complete. I'm not gonna even try to explain it to you because you wouldn't understand and if I took the time to get you to understand you would realize that you really do not care anyhow.

No comments: