Thursday, March 27, 2008

Free Rice

(dunno how to feel about this one yet) I just came across this website Free Rice, don't ask me how. Basically, it's a website where they put up a semi-unknown word and make you choose its appropriate definition and for every word you accurately define they donate 20 grains of rice to a third world country. That's a good thing right? I mean, I'm learning some new things at the same time as helping someone get some food. Just feels a little weird. Seems too easy. Either way, you should take some free time and donate some rice and next time we talk we can use all our new-fangled fancy vocabulary words and no one will understand what we're talking about like we have some kind of secret code that only we can decipher all thanks to the rice. I just donated 2480 grains and know what the word coccoid means. It was good day.

No comments: