Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eve

Tonight we watched the Sound of Music (another film Fran has never seen) and dyed eggs. What a grand time it was. I love how you can watch old movies you haven't seen in years and they take on a entirely new meaning now that you have a [slightly] tighter grasp on the world and life and history. After taking a few highschool sessions of Mans Inhumanity To Man, even The Sound of Music isn't all song and dance anymore like it was when I was 7. '

On a lighter less Nazi-oriented note...

...We had to go to 4 stores tonight to find the last box of egg dye in the greater tri-state area. Check it...

Fran wasted no time & got right to it
p1070965

I take a more hands-on approach
p1070976

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you MAN EGG!
p1070975

Dirty hands
p1070974

The cats use our apparent distraction as a chance to plot an escape
p1070982

Group photo
p1070993

Now we just have to wait and see if someone hides them or whatever. I dunno. It's been too long. I just want my eggs goldenrod.

No comments: