Friday, April 8, 2011

Week With A Swamp Walker

P1260515

I am officially home after my first install with barely the energy to reflect on the experience. I think I learned something. The entire week was spent working with the wild king of ideological metaphor. I may have learned many things and just haven't realized it yet. I discovered that Bedford PA is the last town in the USofA with no Dunkin Donuts, I unraveled the complexities of an air makeup unit and I found that grey caulking without silicone is the darndest thing.

We have lots of photos of Yuula playing with the Grandparents Krupp from this week that I'll try and pop up tomorrow since the only thing on my schedule is sleep, Mets game and maybe some rock thievery.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

WHAT...NO Dunkin Donuts....how do they survive?

can't wait for the pictures..