Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Warrshers & Tuba-Firrs

I was on fire today, taking charge while Dave was dealing with a dick of an electrician. I was seeing five steps ahead, in the zone, it was building itself. Then I heard from Laura that they were at a studio getting Yuula's first photos taken and I got sad that I was missing it. The day began to drag and I drank way too much hotel coffee, which was delicious.

Dave and I are getting along. He makes fun of my multi-purpose shorts and cookie addiction and I make fun of his brain functions. We both make fun of the locals. I think they make fun of us but I can barely understand them. Lots of fun being made. Done at the installation for today and gonna bury ourselves in wires for the evening. Coming home tomorrow. That's the plan. I hope it doesn't change. I miss my girls.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: