Friday, April 29, 2011

A Door Able

Get it?

1304092082280

The first three days of this shed project were sun up to sundown, long and too much coffee drinking days. Now all I have is a few hours here and a few hours there to piece things together. Today I got up and out to get these doors on. What's the point of keeping stuff in there if we can't close it up at night. So doors. I finished the front door, which was a pain in the ass. Laura wanted a Dutch style door, which is much easier said than done. It ain't pretty but it's up and it functions. I got about a third of the way thru the back door. I may have a couple hours tomorrow, and then maybe Monday morning to close it up. Then the real fun begins!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I think that looks really nice! You are a man of many talents, talents that we have never seen......what's next? We will be waiting. GOOD JOB