Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Due Ultimatum

Hey.

I haven't done anything today. When Laura left for work Yuula rolled into my arms and fell asleep before I could set on the couch. I watched The Bourne Ultimatum (still good), The Due Date and a little History Channel. I started flipping thru the photos from the past week to find a good story. I found this one.

Laura's mother has been asking for some portraits of Yuula since the day she was born. Pegboard material. We haven't been ignoring the request, just more shopping around for fitting photographers. Upon visiting this week Cheryl decided she'd waited long enough and demanded to child brought to the nearest professional for a session. We obliged. It was a due ultimatum.

Here's some proofs.

DisplayImage08
DisplayImage06
DisplayImage02
DisplayImage09

We ordered a couple. They're in the mail. It boggles my mind that in this day and age the photographers still function the way they do, but they do.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

love them all..nice that she is wearing her new bloomers...and love the shot with the beads...

when you used to do this house to house did you take the same kind of shots...u could totally do this again...