Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vic & Dani Bring The Cheer

It's official. Dani & Vic are on the east coast and our Christmas celebration can begin. They arrived shortly after 8pm to a dazzling light show constructed by yours truly and headed right for the case of Sam Adams winter variety. It is now tradition.

IMG_0946
IMG_0949

A lager, a porter and an ale each later we were ready for dinner. Laura & I prepared a Swedish beef curry meal featuring mango chutney, basmati & bananas. They were cautious but a few bites in and they were hooked. We wolfed down the entire meal. I thought for sure I'd have leftovers for lunch today.

IMG_0951

Conversation wavered between Vic's new gig, the football playoffs, why Wilco fans suck, boss's getting fired, foreign affability, and how a guy Like Vic can hate a show like It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Everyone takes off early this morning, shopping, working, cooking to do, but I have a feeling we'll see them tomorrow and maybe later on this weekend on their way out of town. There is still 5 bottles of eggnog to drink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi i am fresh on here, I came accross this site I find It quite helpful and it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Around.