Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Christmas South

I can try and wrap up our southern holiday in just a few words and photos but.... what fun would that be. I'll revisit some of my personal highlights, which may be and most definitely is other people's lowlights.

IMG_0206
Let's start here, since this is the first thing I saw when we got off the plane,
confirming the fact that yes, we were in Georgia.

IMG_0210
The hosts were ready to fill their house with Christmas cheer.

IMG_0348
We had a new baby to meet, Charlotte Evelyn, and boy is she adorable.

IMG_0451
Here's Leanne, who last time I saw her she was barely a month old. Now she's up and attacking.

IMG_0313
I think Madison had her holidays mixed up.

IMG_0329
Someone heard I like pancakes. They didn't hear the words "to eat" in there tho.

IMG_0322
This here? This is apple time. I made it up.

IMG_0414
We got in some hot tubbing.

IMG_0383
Laura picked this girl up every chance she got.

IMG_8337
While I couldn't pry these monkeys off me with a crowbar.

IMG_0423
Christmas night ended with a slightly racist Little Audrey cartoon from the 50's.

IMG_8439
I have no idea what happened here but I see a struggle, a gun, and a woman down.

IMG_8479
The kids went swimming. We were in the south after all.

IMG_8490
This is the punishment mask we made the kids wear if they acted up or stole each others gifts.

IMG_0482
Family photo time brought inevitable mayhem, but
Laura & I took a stoic approach to our annual pose.

IMG_0514
Here's the whole gang. Yes we did take a better one
head on with all smiles but how boring is that?

IMG_0545
This photo is entitled "People That Aren't Quite Sure How They Got Here".

Good visit and a great start to Christmas. Krupps surprised again with crazy unexpected gifts, from massive umbrellas to bubble machines to stuffed rabbits to rainsticks to mini parthenons. So good times.

Christmas has begun with a bang. What would really take it up a notch?

Oh yeah... this....

IMG_0453

No comments: