Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mixtape> 12.18 thru 12.27

It's The Way I See Everything I Need
  1. Ape School - It's Over
  2. Pawa Up First - Territorio
  3. Slow Club - It Doesn't Have To Be Beautiful
  4. White Denim - Regina Holding Hands
  5. Jets Overhead - Sure Sign
  6. The Clientele - I Wonder Who We Are
  7. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeroes - Carries On
  8. Candy Claws - Flashy Storm
  9. Kid Harpoon - Back From Beyond
  10. Russian Circles - Philos
  11. Deastro - Daniel Johnston Was Stabbed In The Heart With The Moondagger By The King Of Darkness And His Ghost Is Writing This Song As A Warning To All Of Us
  12. Local Natives - Cubism Dream
  13. deVries - Should To Shoulder
  14. Pete Doherty - Last of The English Roses
  15. Eau Claire Memorial Jazz I & Justin Vernon - Bewitched
  16. Hjaltalín - Water Poured In Wine
  17. Mimicking Birds - The Loop
  18. The Milk & Honey Band - Incredible Visions
  19. Miike Snow - Song For No One
  20. King Khan & BBQ Show - Invisible Girl
  21. Batrider - Tiadn
  22. Ramona Falls - Going Once, Going Twice
  23. Passion Pit - Little Secrets
  24. Cougar - Appomattox
  25. Boat Beam - Session Cats
  26. Erik Enocksson - Haec Silva Odi
  27. Epic45 - England Fallen Over
  28. Faunts - Out On A Limb
  29. Grass Widow - To Where
  30. Aleks And The Ramps - Antique Limb
  31. Grand Archives - Topsy's Revenge
  32. Metavari - Maedchen
  33. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Mundo De Ciegos
  34. Zak Sally - How I Did What I Did When I Did It
  35. Forest Magic - Return/Stroll
This will probably be my last mixtape, posted here anyhow. I realize none of you read them, and that's okay. It's not like getting to hear these little pieces of audio heaven. It's like reading a recipe really. Words don't taste good. Nor do they sound.

I'll let ya know where they go.... case you felt the need.

No comments: