Friday, December 11, 2009

So I Take Another Outing

Off in the morning then. Just down to Lancaster. I was getting all cozied in with this Christmas stuff too. Laura & I plan to decorate the tree on Tuesday. She has off. A Christmas miracle. Next week is the big week tho. Finish up some Christmas shopping, put little Santa things around the house, stock the bar with Pennsylvania Dutch eggnog & brandy. Oh yeah. Last year Laura and I put like 15 of those to bed. Little nutmeg, you got yourself an evening.

IMG_0551

But the tree is up, in a different spot from last year, since we did rearrange the whole living room, and are still up to it. Today we brought down the papasan from our room for more seating options. We never used it up there so, why not. It fits now. Plus a tree! Hopefully we have it all done by Christmas. We'll see.

IMG_0543

That and we gotta do our Christmas card. We've got a few ideas but can't really find one that fits our entire mailing lists' taste. We may have some people who will not fully appreciate our card this year, but what else is new. We may go with our backup which I also like, but is slightly less.... alluring.

IMG_0544

But for now, I gotta go for the weekend. Gotta tow that trailer tomorrow. Hope the Dodge gods smile on me. Be back Monday sometime. Who knows. Go Giants.

No comments: