Friday, May 9, 2008

We Got A Golden Ticket

Or we're gonna have one anyway. Sunday. I have to go to camp all weekend, but I'll trudge thru, with that beautiful shimmering gift waiting for me. They're learning drill Saturday and they have to put together a stage show so I won't be too raggedly run. But I do have a pretty sore ankle so I hope I don't aggravate that situation any further. Man, I'm old and broken.

Let's see what's going on this weekend...

Mets play the last place Reds. I smell a sweep. Only thing to worry about is the shady fireballer Johnny Cueto on Sunday, and he's going up against Oliver Perez. Ooh that could be ugly. But the Mets could really use a good series to dig themselves out of 4th! place. That NL East is the tightest race in the league.

Fran has the day off tomorrow. She needs one. Hopefully she'll just spend the whole day in bed watching those shows she loves, get it all out of her system before I get back. That would be nice. Maybe, just maybe, she'll get on here and grace us with her thoughts on a few issues; how it's been living in Jersey, how she's making new friends at work, maybe talk about the quality of mixes she's been rocking in the car or offer up her opinions on the final three in American Idol and Next Top Model. Time will tell.

Ok. Sunday then. Things will be good.

No comments: