Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just Win One And Come Home

I had to post something else so that depressing story wasn't at the top of the page, but I don't know how much better talking about the Mets losing their first two against the Dodgers is. I haven't been able to stay awake for the games, them being in California and all and running til after 1 am, but I fell asleep feeling good about their 3 run lead, only to wake up this morning and find out they lost... again. This time by a fluke fly ball Church couldn't handle and almost got knocked out by, resulting in Dewitt's two-run inside-the-park homerun, and the Dodgers win by that one run. Depressing. You can't be mad at Church. He hit a homerun last night too and has been ridiculous in right field so.... no hard feelings.

Day game today. Hopefully Mets can void the sweep. I'll be in the car. Don't know if I'll tune in.

No comments: