Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Cavs. No Hornets. No Me.

Ok NBA, listen up. I know your ideal finals would be Lakers/Celtics and that's who I picked to be in it as well. I mean, it's practically been scripted since pre-season and it'd be a "classic finals showdown" and blah blah blah but in a season where I have finally been won over as a fan of basketball, you're losing me. I can't watch another predictable game played by the old man Spurs. I don't wanna watch those cocky Pistons. They're boring. I want LeBron back! I want CP3 circus shots! And now that they're gone, you better hope that it's that "classic" Kobe/Garnett finals or you won't see me again til October. Take that!

That said, I still want the Celtics to win it all. But after two full 7 game series and who knows what with the Pistons I'm worried these dudes won't have anything left in the tank. But I don't really care to see the Lakers win more championships. In the meantime, I'm campaigning for Knicks 2009.

No comments: