Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pehdtsckjmba



Who doesn't love this man?

I too will be leaving to go on tour this summer, once more into the fray. Check out these major metropolises I'll be hitting up:

Springfield, PA
Johnstown, PA
Chambersburg, PA
Toledo, OH
Ypsilanti, MI
Erie, PA
Beverly, MA
Bristol, RI
Clifton, NJ
Coatesville, PA
Chesapeake, VA
Columbia, SC
Alpharetta, GA
Orlando, FL
Ocean Springs, MS
Lafayette, LA
Houston, TX
Allentown, PA
Bloomington, IN


So I guess the guiding word for my summer tour will be

S.J.C.T.Y.E.B.B.C.C.C.C.A.O.O.L.H.A.B.

Can you pronounce that one? How bout those four C's in a row? I'm not even gonna try to chart that onto a map because I'm sure there's no corresponding night constellation. And I'm not in the mood for acronyms. But I do have to come up with a fancy tour name like the Glitter & Doom Tour. Maybe the Hard Way Home Tour or better yet, The Tour To End All Tours. Yeah, I like that one.

No comments: