Tuesday, May 6, 2008

22's Son! Do Work!

I learned today that my beloved Rob & Big have been discontinued. This disappoints me. It is one of only 2 or 3 shows on TV I can actually sit and watch these days. And now it's gone. The story is that Big Black has gone and made himself a daddy and, in turn, has had to move out of the house he & Rob shared so many special moments in. Crashing helicopters, sacred geometry, Black Lavender, time travel; mean, what other show has these kind of genius "plot" lines? It makes me feel a little better that I've only seen a handful of episodes and apparently there's like three full seasons out there. And it's always better to go out on top of your game than to drag it out and eventually make everyone despise the show. Let them be an example.

And you know, as soon as I get an extra $49.95 I'm getting me some official Big Black merchandise. I think I would look very handsome in a "Do Work" hoodie. Do you think that that be considered a house warming gift?

No comments: