Thursday, June 28, 2007

7B 4 7B

My poor dear. Sitting, cramped on a bus. Traveling and teaching in Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee and now Maryland...with a sore body and dry hands and a kind heart. Although my love knew he would be missing out on a nice little date, he sacrificed his happiness for the happiness of me and my Mom.

Last night was marvelous! It began with a nice little dinner for two at the fancy Buckhead Diner. Dinner was delicious! And served to us as though we were millionaires! Mom enjoyed the fish and chips with a vanilla milk shake and I enjoyed some home cooked fried chicken with mashed potatoes and carrots with a chocolate shake. AND we were stuffed!

We headed over to the FOX theatre and got there just in time to go to the bathroom and be seated. Our seats were terrific and the show was fabulous! One of my favorite musicals. I tried to get some shots on the dancing...however....in the FOX theatre, cameras are not permitted. So it was quite difficult but I did manage to get a couple...some have the top of peoples heads, some are blurry, and they all have a TIMESTAMP! I cannot believe it! (Travis is going to be so mad! He HATES timestamps and it wasn't my camera and I didn't know it was on...but maybe we can photo shop it out ;)












As far as today is going. I am all packed, sitting here at work waiting for the hours to go by. My friend Christina is taking me to the airport at 5:00 and I fly out tonight on airtran at 8:15 and arrive in Philly at 10:21. I look forward to the next week. My first tour experience.

Stay Tuned

No comments: