Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Back To Better

Going from the crisp clean mountain air of West Virginia to the bleak, dry, smokey, smoggy, polluted air of Atlanta has done a number on my newfound allerigc obsessions. I visited the infamous Dr. Jeffrey Comanor (of the 1974 cult classic Phantom Of The Paradise) this morning, which was amusing as usual. He filled us in on his neverending string of royalty checks that he recieves from joint releases with Jim Croce & his upcoming trip to New Orleans for his birthday where he'll "run on the beach". Weird dude.
He subscribed me some new supplements which brings the grand total of shit I take everyday up to seven. Just a little folic acid in pill form and sanshedan chuanbei ye, a delicious little treat that comes in a cute little bottle. He warned me not to read the ingredients, which, of course, I did. Water, okay; Honey, delicious; Fritillaria Verticallata, uhhh...whatever; Semen Armeniacae Amarae, excuse me? (I found out it's just apricot seeds); Snake Bile, no misconstruing this one. Whatever, as long as it makes me strong like bull.
...and yes the mustache is gone.

No comments: