Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am thankful...

.....that in a couple of days I will be on vacation! Now...I say a couple of days but in all actuality...9 is the number of days and that's more than a couple! However, we have jam packed the days so they will go by quickly. Travis leaves tomorrow for a day in New York to teach. I know he is dreading the flights but thankfully he will only be gone for a day. The Cadets have a show here at McEachern on Saturday and then he leaves on Sunday with the Cadets and on next Wednesday night me and Mom are going to see 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' at the FOX (thanks to my WONDERFUL husband) and Thursday night BAM I'm outta here!!!!

Flying up to New Jersey for a day, which I'm thrilled about! Can't wait to see Mom and Dad and all the kitties. Then we are going to a show up in NY and I'm hopping on tour with Travis and the Cadets. Which will be fun... I'll probably end up working on the food truck in my free time. We are traveling up the East Coast and will be celebrating our very first 4th of July together not only as a married couple but as any couple (Travis is usually on tour). We will be traveling to Rhode Island and Boston (my favorite) Its going to be a great vacation!

Oh yeah and my birthday was WONDERFUL!

No comments: