Sunday, June 10, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I am home.

I am happy.

First night back we had a celebration with the entire Krupp clan. The local Krupps anyhow. What were we celebrating? I'm glad you asked:

-Fran's 21st birthday (June 15th)
-Brian's 25th birthday (June 4th)
-Theresa & Bubba's 1 year anniversary (June 17th)
-Father's Day (June 17th)
-Fran's college graduation (March 15th yikes!)
-possibly St. Jean Baptistse Day Ca (June 24th)

This was the cake:
Killing six birds with one colorful cake.


Then last night we had a "surprise" party for Brian at Sidelines with his friends (which meant total strangers to us). They did the getting drunk thing and played volleyball. Even Brian played some volleyball, which I'm led to understand is very "un-Brian". Fran & I played photo hunt just a bit, were disappointed with our food, and left early. Boy we sound like jerks, but after some galoot ate Fran's sandwich and we were accused of having sex in the bathroom (how vile), we just kinda wanted to get out. No one seemed to mind.

My throat's been bothering me a bit again. This southern pollen count has got me all choked up. Probably head in to see Dr. Jeff this week. Can't wait to be out of Georgia.

No comments: