Thursday, June 14, 2007

You name it...................

Fran turns 21 tomorrow. At 4:21am to be exact. We started celebrating a little early with a bottle of Walmart's finest wine and some flatbread pizza. Spurs just won the NBA finals. Whoop-di-doo. I burned CDs today. Fran is congested. It's cold in here. She has the whole weekend off. We have no plans. I need to mail some stuff tomorrow. She just took a shower. We've taken pictures for 158 days in a row. "So You Think You Can Dance" has some really good dancers on it. We'll probably eat at Miss L's tomorrow. Now she's tired. Handwalkers are amazing. We miss our cats. Rick liked Dr. Jeff. I don't wanna fly to California. Hell, I don't wanna fly anywhere. It's almost midnight. Courtney emailed me today. That was nice. She is nice. I need more blanks discs. Fran's afraid to fall asleep. Phoebe can't eat meat. Valerian root is a godsend. I need to send a package to Rob. I gotta get my camera fixed. I want one of those new sandwiches from Arby's. Did I say the Cavaliers lost? I haven't had anything to drink but water for months. Is that good? I hate my cellphone. Fran is getting ornery. I really want some ice cream. Tia smells bad and she tried to bite me. We wanna get ionic footbaths. Allison still hans't ordered my pills. I hate the Braves. Balance bars make me sick all of the sudden. We're not going to see Battles tomorrow night. Paris Hilton is in jail for the wrong reason. I am smarter than a 5th grader. A brimful of asha is on the 45. Fran is snoring. My neck is stiff. We need to do laundry. Tonight was fun. I think this blog thing is going okay. Things are good. Couldn't ask for much more. fin#~>*.'

No comments: