Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Don't Stop Believing / LeBron James / Empty Nest

a few things on my mind this morning...

Here's a little nugget in honor of last weekends Sopranos finale that I've been hearing so many people complain about but that I personally think was genius. Now I must add that I've never actually seen a full episode of the Sopranos which may add to my apparent "lack of understanding the nature of the show", but I did watch the final scene and I can't think of a better way that anyone could have ended any show. Just a giant FU to everyone looking for a big "hollywood" ending; someone's gotta die, Tony will go to jail, blah blah blah. I thought it was perfect.

Plus Steve Perry's leopard print tee is SO kickass.



LeBron James is my hero. Yes I do watch sports nowadays and in lite of the Mets losing 8 of their last 9 games I've turned to the NBA finals. I'm rooting for the Cavaliers, just cause, and even tho they haven't won a single game yet, LeBron is still the man. No explanation needed.
And yes he was fouled last night, but he didn't whine like a little baby (Tim Duncan, man you already got 3 rings). He even played it off in the press conference and said it didn't affect his shot. Bigger man than most. His time will come. Just probably not this year.

The Krupps have left for the weekend heading up to Ohio for...well, I dunno why they went. But Fran & I have the place to ourselves. Most young newlyweds would probably plan a giant shindig, invite everyone over, place a keg in the middle of the living room and run rampant thru the joint.
Not us.
We have a few Netflix we're gonna watch, maybe make some pad thai, definitely eat some more Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns ice cream (whoo-boy!). Who knows really? We'll keep you updated on all the excitement.

currently listening to:
"Tij" by Battles

No comments: