Sunday, July 8, 2007

A Quick Hello/Tarantula

So we're back in town, gathering ourselves and our dirty laundry. We did much, saw much & ate more. Details are coming soon, when I can collect my thoughts and photos.

But I can't post without some sort of substance so I will give you this:

Anyone who knows me knows I'm a Smashing Pumpkins fan. The only way my mother could get me to do my homework was by holding my Siamese Dream hostage (still the best album ever). Anyhow, they broke up in 2000 (sad), only to reunite, (seems like everyone's doing it these days) last year and record a new album, which comes out on Tuesday. Obviously since 2000 my musical tastes have expanded greatly, but there's always room for a good Pumpkins tune.

One of the big questions after the announcement of the reunion was "Who are the lucky souls in the new lineup?" The first video from the new album Zeitgeist answers that question.

Q: So who is in the band?
A: Everyone.

No comments: