Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My New Goal

So the other night I got the urge to look at old photos, so I pulled out the old baby book and to my surprise ALL of my baby pictures were scatter, scrambled, and scrunched OH MY! I was quite shocked. So I pulled them all out, stacked them neatly, and decided to SCAN THEM ALL!
So for the past 3 days I have been scanning my baby pictures...it has been quite a project and rather time consuming, that's why I'm doing it at work :)
Here is sneak-peak at my previous years


gulf of mexico fl, march 1987 laura swimming 9mths
mom and laura 6 mths mom, theresa, and laura on easter morning
laura swimming march 1987 laura 4yrs
getting ready for church brian 5 and laura 22mths
laura 4yrs laura at the park

So not only am I scanning my baby pictures...I am scanning all of the family pictures too! Who knows when this "project" of mine will be done? Not me...but I do know I have 5 more shoe boxes of pictures I have to sort, scan, and label! Man....

No comments: