Thursday, July 19, 2007

Neglect/Dick Proenneke

Oh poor little blog, how we neglect thee. We have been home for and 2 weeks now and not a single word about our exhilarating afternoon in Boston with Eric, Fran’s first tour experience, or even our fabulous day hanging out with Madison, and nary a photo to view (and there have been photos). I must admit, I have been distracted. I have been burning CDs like you wouldn’t believe (over 200 in the past week) and I see no sign of it letting up anytime soon. I’m taking advantage of the time I was supposed to be away. That, and I watch ESPN all day, everyday, except for a little Seinfeld here and there. Oh! And my favorite (seriously, my favorite) show “Alone in the Wilderness” was on just the other day so of course that occupied my attention for an hour or so. Gotta buy that someday.


Ok, but I promise that sometime in the next few days you will get detailed writings and gorgeous photos of all that we have been up to, because we have been up to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!