Wednesday, November 14, 2012

And Getting Chocolate Out Of It


Today I did something that I haven't done in literally decades. Went to a dentist. I wasn't nervous as much as I was anxious, mostly because this is the only legitimate vision I have in my head of what going to the dentist that I can approximate...



Needless to say, it was way less song and dance, and way more outdated magazine articles and heavy lead aprons, but it was exhilarating nonetheless. I did not get sprayed in the mouth and asked to say 'Ahhhh' but I did imagine that amazing Frank Oz camera angle when he was digging away at my molars. A few xrays, a short cleaning and checkup and I was set free. Of course I need a few fillings and a root canal but hey, I got to read about NBC upcoming fall lineup.


and while we're on the subject...



Can't let a potential Bill Murray cameo go unhonored.

No comments: