Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bound To Tangible Gifting

DSC_0014

It's Laura's birthday. She is 25. So far I bet her birthday is awesome because, well, she's still in bed. If I could put sleep in a box with a bow I'd be set for every birthday and Christmas. Alas, I am bound to tangible gift giving. We'll see how I did, when she wakes up...

DSC_0017

Censored, I know, but I can't show you the gifts. She has a bad habit of waking up and checking out the blog from bed to see if I'm up to anything and it's worth waking up. Let's see if this provokes her.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh, she is going to like this.....no matter what it is....it's from YOU and that is all that really counts. I can't believe that 25 years ago we were living in Michigan! It is amazing to think where our life story has taken us too, and the wonderful people (like you and your family) that the Lord has brought into our life.