Thursday, June 2, 2011

Broken Household Appliance National Forest

I shouldn't've woken up this morning. Sometimes it's better to stay in bed. That way I don't have to know that the internet is down again and I can't get any work done. That way I don't have to know the cable is out so I won't have a temporary distraction for Yuula even if I try to get some work done. That way I don't have to know that our refrigerator has finally jumped off the cliff. About time. He's been standing on the edge looking for someone to stop him since we bought the house. I bet Laura pushed him. I guess I'm buying a new refrigerator today. Hip hip hooray! At least I can do that.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

I,m surprised it lasted that long Good Luck

Mom and Dad said...

Bye Bye fridge...you will not be missed...good pushing Laura...:)