Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Back Strikes Back

Well, what I'd really like to be showing you tonight is all the work we did today rearranging the living room, but I didn't take any photos because I've spent the last hour writhing in pain on floor. Seems that the two weeks lifting and carrying boulders along with today's move of the computer desk, couch and piano and my back finally gave in. Or gave out. I don't know which. But I know that it hurts to sit, walk, and lift my legs. Lying down is my only recourse. Alas, the photo of the ceiling. Tomorrow you can see the new living room layout. Hopefully some sleep is all my back needs. And those four Motrin I just took.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

sure hope by now that your back is rested and you are feeling better...you do have to remember that you are not a pack mule...
I can't wait to see some pics of the yard...:)