Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well, Well, Well Michelle

Prompted by my boy Jeff, I've decided to start giving shoutouts to the readers that I wasn't aware we actually had. I thought it was just our parents all these years, but apparently we keep it interesting enough to attract an audience. Flattered. I should really put a little more effort into this thing now, huh?... hmm

Anyhow.. Check it out! It's Michelle!!!

(06) Michelle

Michelle and I go way back. Not as far back as some, but fairly far. We spent a few seasons packed on a bus with some other hooligans and out in the hot sun and worked together for a handful when we both lived down in Georgia. Good times with an Eminem soundtrack. She has a cat named Puma Kitty. Here we are pretending to want to be at this bar.

(46) Travis & Michelle

Michelle and I both have moved on and apart, but it's always nice to hear how she's doing. I'm pretty sure she's a masseuse these days, so I'll have to hit her up for a quick press next time I see her, which will be right around Labor Day in Canada. I know, random. Michelle likes taco salad and Michael Jackson, may God rest his tortured soul.

(96) Michelle has taco salad

Love ya Michelle!

3 comments:

Brian @ PWYJudges said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian @ PWYJudges said...

Love Michelle!!!!!!

Also - is that my arm in the last photo...?

Travis said...

it's very possible