Monday, October 18, 2010

To Be Alone With You

It should read "To Be Alone With Yuula" but that's not how the song goes.

shot_1287396110861

Laura's gone back to work today. Needless to say, she did not want to go, for many reasons, and after sitting in the driveway for a couple minutes she pulled out and off she went. I think she's gonna call it an early day. We'll see.

shot_1287396146174

Now it's my turn to a watch the squirmy worm, and so far not too bad. First we played chin-poke for about 30 minutes, then I tried to feed her. No dice. Then she freaked out. I took her to the rocker which worked for about an hour while we watched Sunrise Earth. She likes Yellowstone. She finally took some milk from the bottle around 7:30 and fell asleep on me. I took her to the couch and was afraid to move. So I watched the Wiggles for an hour and a half, some octopus wearing plaid pants (that's a lot of plaid!) and some strange version of Sesame Street where all the voices are just a little bit off.

No comments: