Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back Into Circulation

shot_1286906946187

Never doubt my commitment to Sparkle Motion. Got the truck back on the road today. S.M. been out of circulation for a couple months since inspection time. Tyler helped me out with some tires so I didn't have to put down the cash (thanks brostein) and our main man Marty did the rest. His hair is tremendous. I'll have to snap a shot some day. Now we can be off on our own separate ways. If only we wanted to...

shot_1286918052803

I drove it out to RxHS rehearsal today. Buckling down makes the time fly by. Got some stuff done. Only a couple of weeks left so... tick tock. Things are up in the air then. Working on it after a weekend off. Actually, working on it tomorrow morning at 6am. Going on two weeks of real work now. Alright.

shot_1286922665401

The sunset was quite nice on the way home. Funny how a photo never fully exhibits the full effect. Take it or leave it.



And Yuula...

P1230140

I did her hair.

P1230155

No comments: