Friday, October 29, 2010

Where's The Blood And Guts?

Some kids are pretty disappointing when it comes to costuming up. Not that I've gotten suited up in years but, I did back then. Today we had a harlequin and two girls in 80's attire. You'd think by now they'd be dressing as the 90's. Guess the 90's were too lame. But that's it. Except for the girl who had a t-shirt that said "low budget ninja costume". To me that don't count. Is a ninja costume pricey?

Yuula came with me today. We had an overlap in time so she met the girls. Lots of awws and ohhs and Stephanie even held her. I don't know that I'd trust them all. I've seen their hand/eye first hand. But even Yuula had her little skeleton onesie on. Baby made effort.

Tomorrow's the big day. The end of a season. Beginning of life. Sounds dramatic but that's how it feels. No one seemed too interested today. Rough one to tell the truth. But in 24 hours... oh boy oh boy.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: