Sunday, October 17, 2010

Three Outta Five And Two At Once

I can't sleep when they go downstairs. I know it's so there's some peace, but it's my most restless. So now I'm downstairs too.

IMAG0193

Three down, two to go. Gone faster than even I could've thought. But now we've got work to do. It'll go fast, but it won't be easy. I sense some resistance. But I can resist with the best of them. I'm just looking forward to filling the tank. Then I let it run at will. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised, but that can't go on forever. Maybe another 2 weeks.

shot_1287254004511

Yesterday I scored a goal and hit a homerun, simultaneously. It was a real feat of strength, timing and creativity. I guess you had to be there to see it, which nobody was, except maybe Nancy but she'll never tell.

No comments: