Sunday, October 10, 2010

Please Dip, Be Plentiful

shot_1286725942035
Salsa, Check. Cream cheese, Check. Chili, Check. Cheddar, Check. Chips, Check. Remote, Check. Today is a good day to be home and alive. Between the baseball playoffs and the football games, my "last channel" button is gonna be worn blank. Good thing my muscle memory is finely tuned. At 1:00 it'll be bouncing between Texas & Tampa on a potentially deciding game where I will pull for the Rangers and Texas playing the Giants where I will be anti-Lone Star. At 4:30 I will be routing against both my arch nemeses, for Tennessee against the Cowboys and for my highschool faves S.F. Giants against those blasted Braves. 8pm brings the potential of seeing Favre go down even tho they are high on Moss and for the love of God can Cincinnati win a single game against the Phillies! Even the healthiest sports heart would be overwhelmed today.

No comments: