Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Really Jeans?

IMAG0577IMAG0578

I ripped my jeans today. Second pair at this job. Gotta buy a third tonight. Three pairs in less than as many weeks. The first got caught on an ASO824PS, which is nerd speak for a 24 foot piece of 1/8x1.25 aluminum. Kinda hurt. Today I nicked the side of an evaporator at some tragic plater out in Nanticoke. A pinhole at first, a gash moments later. I'm rough on dungaree.

In other bad news...

P1200139

I think the baby birds outside our backdoor are dead. We had bad feelings about it when we saw a bird building a nest there. Not the cats could reach the nest, but the bird would have to fly back and forth to feed them and our cats ain't stupid. We've actually been pretty impressed with their hunting skills as of late. But I haven't seen the parents at all in the past few days, I sure don't hear any cheaping.

P1200226

Fawsja's babies on the other hand are doing just fine, and now in their 4th little hiding spot, they've discovered their legs and it's not abnormal for us to find a random kitten in the middle of the living room. Craigslist, here we come!

No comments: