Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yelling Wednesday

Wednesday. Starts on a Tuesday. Ends on a Thursday. Lots of yelling on a Wednesday. First Laura yelling about her phone updates. This sort of thing should not be attempted at high speeds. Then yelling at work. Not at me, just around me. But I find it amusing. Big business, well oiled machine, still operates like a schoolyard playground. Good thing I get to hop in the truck and leave. Had a loaner while the real deal was being serviced. The hood on it (the loaner) was broke so it kept popping up. Made for an interesting ride. Wasn't sad to let it go. Reilly broke the backgate too. Crazy lifter. GT was quicker than ever. I had hopes to clock out on time. The last 2 miles of 380 would make sure that wouldn't happen. The kind of traffic where people get out of their cars and walk around. I saw a woman taking her blood pressure while she was driving. That's either careless driving or extremely careful driving. Now I'm yelling at the phone. I'll sleep on it.

No comments: