Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Had To Keep On Moving

I really had no right being in as good a mood as I was today. Back to work after a glorious three day weekend. I kept singing that Matthew Wilder song, "ain't nothing gonna break-a my stride, ain't nothing gonna slow me down, Oh No!" you know the one. I think I was singing it out loud for a while. Got a few looks. I also talked a little baseball. Place is full of Mets fans. The Latino guys anyhow. The rest are for Philly. But I had the punch/serrate guy offer me some box seats, when he couldn't use them of course. His sister gets them thru work. This is something people say quite often. But wouldn't it be nice. That was another song I sang in my head today.

But what I did most of the day? That little drawing up there. I think it's good, for a scratch pad scribble. I see a guy drawing a bow & arrow. Maybe I subconsciously visualized what I might rather be doing. Maybe I was trying to look busy. Maybe I have figured this thing out.

Tonight is our second lamaze class. It's the third class in the series, because we missed the first one. For everyone else in our class it's the third. It's our second. I hope we don't get confused. I hope we stretch again. I felt my bones. They felt good.

No comments: